1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot cocoa w/ ONE giant marshmellow in it... but I do have a thing for Peppermint tea, year round!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?Are you kidding? I am NOT giving THAT GUY all the credit. lol 3 gifts from mom & dad, just like for Jesus. lol
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Both, my Christmas motto: you can NEVER have 'too many' lights!
4. Do you hang mistletoe, and where do you get it? Yes I hang it, in door ways, over the bed of course, I just grab some every year when I see it, @ the check out lane @ the grocery store or something, whatever.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Right after Thanksgiving, I'm a bit behind this year.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My mom's pineapple glaze ham. I'll miss it.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:The time my brother & I each knew each other's gifts, we spilled the beans & got quite a surprise Christmas morning & it wasn't what either of us expected cause mom & dad KNEW we would TELL! lol
8. When did you leanr the truth about Santa? I always knew...I was born a grown up, dontcha know?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? YES! My family opens them on Christmas Eve & Inlaws too but not until MIDNIGHT! Christmas morning is for our immediate family to open gifts together.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I put the lights & a big bow @ the top w/ ribbon streamers hanging down & then I let the ktbunch put on the ornaments. I try to keep the angel ornaments near the top. It's fun remembering the individual memories of each ornament, every year, INCLUDING a couple construction paper, laminated ornaments my mom made me when I was a TODDLER!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Since we don't LIVE in it, I enjoy it.....
12. Can you ice skate? Heck yah!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No I don't...but I remember I REALLY wanted a Holly Hobby Easy Bake oven once & I got it!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being w/ family, enjoying ourselves & NOT stressing out about it..
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie? Or Apple w/ the crumb topping that I usually make myself.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Being w/ family every year, how crowded it gets @ my inlaws 2 bedroom house...but MOST of all, I LOVE driving around looking @ Christmas lights & I LOVE to have Christmas music playing ALL day.
17. What tops your tree? A big red bow & a simple angel.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I love getting gifts but I also love the challenge of finding the perfect gift for the recepient that matches their personal tastes & interests.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I'm dreaming of a White Christmas
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I LOVE traditional candy canes...I jsut cna't get into the new multicolored ones. I like having them hang on my tree too.....