But I'm NOT following ALL the rules! lol
What I was doing 10 years ago: Living in Norwalk w/ roomates, only
had one child, working part-time @ Montgomery Ward & trying to figure out what was WRONG w/ my DH....few months later I found out & nightmare #1 began.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Youth group field trip to Hollywood--didn't happen
2. Work on crochet sweater/cardigan--still working on it
4. finish painting bedroom I started 6 months ago---didn't happen
5. wash dishes
Snacks I enjoy:
1. trail mix--w/ cranberries
2. trail mix--w/ yogurt chips
3. cinnamon toast
4. toast w/ butter & honey
5. tortilla chips & salsa--ME too!!!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:...
1. pay off BILLS!!
2. buy a McDonalds (have you ever seen one go bankrupt---except it would probably go against my healthy conscience--so never mind)
3. buy a house--like that would afford one in CA! lol
4. Pay off our parents mortgages
5. travel--you know, take lots of "field trips". ;-)
Five of my bad habits:
1. biting my fingernails--which has lessened dramatically since I started taking a vit B complex supplement! btw
2. taking long showers--although *I* don't think it's a bad habit!
3. misplacing my sunglasses---EVERY day!
4. not tying my tennis shoes--but is it a bad habit if I do that on purpose?
5. forgetting laundry in the washer.
Five places I have lived:
4. corner house
5. tent--JUST KIDDING! lol but I wouldn't mind. seriously.
Five jobs I've had:
1. telemarketer-- for OLAN MILLS
2. retail --for SUZY'S DEALS
3. home health care giver--for grandma
4. direct sales
5. theater costume maker/stitcher for Cerritos College
There ya go! :-D