Monday, April 17, 2006

My Birthday

OMY! Was this day WIERD! If I believed in bad luck...I'd say it was a very unlucky day which sux cause 17 is my favorite number! lol

I woke up this morning & things seemed normal enough. THEN I get a call from my mom, I think she's calling to wish me HBD......she is BUT she's also calling to tell me that she was @ the hospital half the night, since AFTER midnight (so already the 17th) w/ grandma---> things don't look good, either congestive herat failure or pnuemonia, the pnuemonia would be the worse of the 2.....BUT to go & have a nice day! ok.

DH wanted to take me to a musical or something---> there are NO shows on Mondays! lol So then I thought a day spa or something but decided to go to this place where you can rent a hot tub by the hour & get a great view of the mountains or sunset...sounds fun & romantic. He's got sitter arrnagements made w/ MIL.

Well the hot tub resort's phone line is busy....???? all morning. SO we decide to catch a movie & get a late lunch then we'll see what happens. DH emails them.

On the way to the movie theater, we are making a left turn & the car on our right decides to make an illegal left turn also & is turning into our lane. H swerves over & the other driver doesn't even blink!

We go to the movies & I see my parents & brother (how wierd is that?) there...mom tells me that it looks like grandma's UTI has gone 'septic' & the infection may have moved to her brain...but go have fun.

In line to buy tix I realize there are tons of KIDS around...I'm like..hhhmmm...maybe we should see an R rated movie cause I DON'T like kids in the movies...there were only like 2 (R movies) & they started too late....DUH! Spring Break! oh well, we take our chances.

After the movie...on the way home...we see my parents, brother & other grandma standing in the middle of the street, cops & 2 cars....My other grandma had gotten into a car accident!!!

I'm starting to think this is personal! lol

After that, closer to home...ANOTHER car turns out of a parking lot as we are passing but turns WIDE, again H had to swerve into the next lane to avoid being hit.

THEN we get home, he checks the email...the hot tub place responded! Due to a bad CAR ACCIDENT ALL their power has been out all day & they hope to have everything up & running tomorrow!

I go to my ladies small group tonight & right before I got there, the waiter had dropped/spilled a full glass of ice water on one of the ladies. I think THAT one was just coincidence, since I wasn't even there yet.

@ least it wasn't boring, right?

2 comments:

  1. Wellllll....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Hope today was better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday
    Happy Happy Birthday

    Sorry the day was so crazyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our tiny bit of space...I LOVE it when you leave comments. Thank you SO much.