2. Empty green can of Alto Grande Super Premium Coffee from Puerto Rico.
3. A small, personal size, red, empty box of Sees Candy I received as a gift from a friend in our mom's group for Valentine's Day.
4. A closed up Passion Flower given to me from DD earlier today.
5. A ceramic napkin ring w/ a rose on it that dd brought to me saying it belonged ot Nana. (it doesn't)
6. My silver plated logo business card holder that I always forget to carry w/ me.
7. A booklet of 1800 mini rewards stickers.
8. A bottle of LA Looks gel that noone uses & therefore it is full.
9. A tub/plastic jar of Freeman Peach & pearberry Body butter. it sux so I let my dd use it. ;o)
10. A picture my ds made me that is a collage of Winnie the Pooh stickers, all the characters are doing cool stuff, like Piglet is flying in the wind w/ a towel parachute. ;o)
11. Oldest ds music program CD.
12. My atm/debit card...for quick & easy silver jewelry club purchases. ;o)
13. My checkbook w/ lots of checks I hardly ever use.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants